This picture is click form Nikon D 5300 using lense 55-200mm. Camera settings: Aperture – f/7.1 Focal length – 55mm Shutter speed 1/400s IOS 100
- Aperture is kept 7.1 to get a sharper image of cloudas you can see in the picture.
2. And ISO is kept 100 for clear pixel
There are two types of people :
- One who have faith in themselves and follow their heart. Failure or success they are the people who come under the category of legends because at least they show the world wrong way and a right way of doing a particular thing .They are the people who actually live a happy life and die without any regrets.
- and other kind of people are those who don’t follow their dreams and doesn’t have believe in themselves . This kind of people are equivalent to shit as shit onces pot follows the direction predefined and end up in gutter. so as this people who doesn,t belive in themselves and rather then going for their dreams do what other says end up in the gutter of regrets . So it’s totally your choice following your dreams or regret of not even trying.#FOLLOW_YOUR_DREAMS#BELIEVE_IN_YOURSELF#HARSHWARDHAN_KI_VANI
Dussehra also known as “Vijaya Dashmi” is a well known HINDU FESTIVAL which Is celebrated since “Satya Yuga”. It is believed that Lord Rama killed Ravana on this day . The Ramayana tells us about every single event of this victory in brief starting with the Life of Lord Rama and his purpose . The major moral which we get from this epic mythological is that”Satya ki hamesa jeet Hoti hai” I.e. truth always win’s. But people are so concerned with this main moral that they forget to see few small but major life guiding moral that a human being should follow in his/her life this blog I will try to highlight few of them in brief.
- Ravana although kidnapped a woman but never tired to harass her or forced her to love him Inspire of having ego issues (which is considered to be a major reason of his unnatural death) he respected her decision and even tried hard to impress her and gave all the respect which a women deserve and also gave her all the luxury treatment some which Lord Rama also failed to provide. Which teaches us that men no matter how much evil should create a women properly no matter what’s the situation if one does he is worst then scum .
- Lord Rama aswell as Ravana worshipped same God I.e. they got there knowledge from the same source but still choose a different paths because of the situations they faced in there lifes so good education with good surrounds and company is equally important otherwise a good education without a right direction can lead’s to your own discretion .
- The motive of Ravana invasion was to take revenge for her sister insult which can be considered as a good brotherhood nature but still it was not appropriate as it was her sister’s mistake and also path chosen was also wrong but still he did help her sister by all possible ways.
- Ravana took over her step-brother lord Kuber’s (God of wealth @ Indian mythology) “Paraya Dhan” made him arrogant and “Parayi Nari” lead to his destruction. He was comparatively more stable and even more powerful then lord Rama but the path he has chosenand his motive of war resulted in his lose and destruction of his own civilisation.
- Goddess Sita inspire of her hard life with lord Rama never taught to betray her husband and live a luxurious life with Ravana and always believed in her husband .
A strong ECONOMY tends to a strong nation. Economy Enhancement can be considered as an important sin of increase in power of any nation.
Enhancement of ECONOMY can be indirectly related to UNEMPLOYMENT . If we reduce UNEMPLOYMENT automatically production will increase and so as our economy.
So here are few steps by which we (youth) can BOOST THE ECONOMY.
The straight way of curing a disease is by using an Anti-Biotic of a particular disease. Entrepreneurship acts as an Anti-Biotic for unemployment . It’s better to start a business and hire, someone, then to seek for a job . It can include shops , party planner who provides jobs to people at a smaller scale or can be groups like JINDAL, BIRLA’s,TATA’s who hire lakhs of people.
But this step is not quite handy and moreover, everyone can’t be an entrepreneur.This can create a mess around the country .
so in next steps, we will discuss something which can be done by all.
2. BUY INDIAN PRODUCT
There are many MNC’s in INDIAN MARKET and we have a vast variety of choice in each and every section of products and normally what we see is the price of the product and end up buying Chinese products or some other country lower rate item or high rate imported stuff. What actually we fail to see is the overall loss in the background and readily select the imported cheap item like china product because of their cheaper price. But we should understand that it’s important to buy INDIAN PRODUCTS or to give priority to our product. Because the major business of any INDIAN COMPANY will be concentrated in INDIA only so the development of such industry will increase its growth as well as the growth of nearby societies leading in the overall development of OUR NATION and hence will BOOST OUR ECONOMY.
3. PAY FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
It may sound a bit Off-track title in the beginning but I’m sure it is one of the major problem solvers, I gave a lot of thought to this one so please do read.
Everyone have an interest in either music , dance , arts , reading etc. so in this step all you have to do is to pay for your interest. Till now all we did is we used pirated stuff of our favourite artist for our entertainment.We just have to replace it with original for reducing unemployment.
You may ask how by buying original we can reduce unemployment?
And if your thinking your favourite artist will provide you with a job then you are wrong. It can happen but the real answer is you might have noticed few people are very good at singing or writing or sketching and they love to do it but still end up becoming engineer or doctor or lawyer etc. in my class only we have a world class harry style kind of a singer , a rapper , a drummer , bloggers ,poets and all are doing MECHANICAL ENGINEERING( in such a branch you can’t even have another sort of profit of being talented ),the reason behind is simple INDIAN market doesn’t support artist.
If you buy album of an artist you love to hear in an interval of a week or a month , or you decide to by novels of your favorite novelist etc. you are not only appreciating their work but also contributing in providing them employment plus you are getting entertained and even boosting them to continue their good work. and guess what even encouraging other new artists to continue in their respective field .
Imagine a weekly investment of money equivalent to a cup of coffee that you would have with your girlfriend in a decent cafe or that equivalent to a beer bottle or two shots of vodka in a nightclub can do a miracle .
Now coming back to the main topic if an artist around you will decide to continue in their own field (as the can live a good life by your investments) it will definitely reduce your competition in your field and can increase the chance of your job and can ensure your job safety . It’s all in your hands.
In this section of our blog, we will discuss how youth can help in increasing the current scenario of our country
As a youth, we should know our responsibility and contribute to the enhancement of our country by playing our respective roles. This category of our site will strictly follow the ways by which we can enhance our current situation . As this blogs only consist of my ways and is limited to a extend and therefore all the readers are welcome to express their views and are free to add anything regarding the same. It won’t be hard because as an INDIAN we all have an eagerness of giving free advice even when it’s not required . I hope you won’t disappoint me and I will really appreciate if someone will come up with some new ideas .
As a future of our country, it’s our responsibility to do what so ever we can for the development of our country.
Here in this category, I’m trying to share you my views or ways by which we can make a change in a positive way. So let us all my a better INDIA by the power of youth.